Contact us now for a FREE pilot by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today's sophisticated and multifaceted cyber threats necessitate effective security operations to be progressive and self-evolving. The answer lies in cognitive computing cybersecurity.
EVVA is the synthesis of Human Computer Interaction with Cognitive Computing, including Machine-Learning Algorithms and Natural Language Processing that become more powerfully predictive (i.e., faster and more accurate over time).
Analyzing large quantities of risk data in high speed response times converted to live assistance for end user.
Algorithms powerfully collect hundreds of behavioral and psychographic metrics to block Phishing emails.
Tracking metrics of who opened a suspicious link, visited a malicious website, clicked on the URL, can be shown on the employee and IT manager dashboards; this allows each individual employee to be aware of their cybersecurity performance.
Data security is the core capability to everything we do. All data will be captured and processed locally at the endpoint with added encryption capabilities if desired
Cyber breaches are accomplished by using psychological tactics to enter via Human Computer Interaction.
SCENARIO 1: Credential Theft
• The most common attack is a basic credential theft.
• Cyber attacker clones an existing webpage to steal user's credentials.
• Credentials are either emailed to attacker or stored in a text file on the phishing site, waiting to be retrieved.
SCENARIO 2: Exploit Kits
• The most dangerous kind of phishing email
• One click on the link compromises the entire cybersecurity chain.
• Attackers place reusable code called “exploit kits” on websites to compromise any user that visits the site.
• These attackers "exploit" known, old vulnerabilities in browsers and browser plugins like Flash or Java.
When malware is downloaded to the user’s computer, it knows where and how browsers store passwords, so it can quickly steal every credential saved to the browser.
SCENARIO 3: Malicious Attachments
• Executable files such as Word documents, HTML files, or even executable programs (.exe, .jar, etc.) contain code called macros which are code that execute malware on a device when downloaded.
EVVA's SOLUTIONS: URL Review & Sentiment Analysis
1. EVVA accurately processes different criteria at high speed to assess and analyze any phishing emails including a URL review using Machine Learning
2. EVVA assesses employees’ vulnerabilities in email communication including sentiment analysis (e.g., negative language used) or behavioral analytics (e.g., email activity and sensitive information leak through email)
EVVA's SOLUTIONS: Live Awareness, ongoing Training and Positive Reinforcement
3. For any identified anomaly, defined based on a set of rules, we can let employees know immediately to prevent any potential insider security threat that can bypass internal security systems.
4. EVVA provide “live and ongoing” awareness training to employees.
5. Gamification tools and plug-ins identify a phishing email and also explain the rationale for why this may be a phishing email.
End-user or employees workflow integration:
IT managers have a cloud based portal: